JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Folks,

While fretting how to clean my "sealed" .22 can (since Tactical Solutions no longer offers that service), I came across a new (to me) suppressor cleaning product from Breakthrough Clean Technologies. While many of you may already be aware of this product, I invite you to watch my short video which demonstrates the product in action.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/je9HD9ZQ5zo

I will post the results after a range trip to shoot a handful of .17 HMR through the can, to complete the cleaning process.

Update - When I removed the can from the Breakthrough soak, I looked down the muzzle end and the baffles were absolutely SHINY! I fired ten .17 HMR rounds through it, but there was still a noticeable amount of loose debris inside. Next time, I may try a water rinse.

This stuff is pricey, but to be clear, it was worth every penny in order to change my Cascade Ti from a "throw away" can to one I'll probably have for the rest of my life. Thank you Breakthrough!

Radio Randy

Last Edited:
I haven't used the Suppressor Cleaner, but my experience with Breakthrough as a company is that 2 out of the 3 products I've owned of theirs leak.

With that being said, I have no complaints about the quality of the product in their bottles. Just the bottles themselves.

Glad you found a product that solves a problem for you, though. Hopefully it doesn't leak. ;)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews