JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know, someone is going to argue that somewhere around there is when we got back on track, as that is when @Nosferatu redefined the tac lighting meta with flaming rodents. We didn't really go off the rails again until someone brought up their interrelated use in happy fun times. . .
WebTacticalHamsterFrontClose_large.jpg

Gimme credit. The whole flaming Hamster idea was just a warped sicko magnification of my warped sicko candle on the antique gun idea.

Where's my MIRROR, dammit! I wanna check my look!

Man, there sure have been a lot of folks reaching for the laurel wreaths in this thread... :s0092:

Wait wait wait...

37mm hamster launcher... YES! For when you need to reach out to touch your assailant.

Dunked and lit optional...

Who knew hamsters were so versatile... o_O
Someone once stated that a hamster can squeeze though a hole the size of a quarter. They were not as enthused as I to learn that a 12 gauge bore diameter is roughly the same as a quarter. . .

On an unrelated note my wife has banned me from procuring any small animals for "testing and evaluation" purposes, so I have no idea how practical this knowledge is.

Someone once stated that a hamster can squeeze though a hole the size of a quarter. They were not as enthused as I to learn that a 12 gauge bore diameter is roughly the same as a quarter. . .

On an unrelated note my wife has banned me from procuring any small animals for "testing and evaluation" purposes, so I have no idea how practical this knowledge is.
il_1588xN.2491039764_1ri4.jpg

A hamster loaded in front of 12g blank would make a hell of a less than lethal round...

A hamster loaded in front of 12g blank would make a hell of a less than lethal round...
Yeah, that was my thoughts too. But I never got to find out if you would get hamster slug or hamster mist out the other end. To this day it remains one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Yeah, that was my thoughts too. But I never got to find out if you would get hamster slug or hamster mist out the other end. To this day it remains one of the great mysteries of the universe.
Almost guaranteed to be mist. Perhaps some bone shrapnel mixed in.

Regardless, whoever is on the receiving end of that will not be stickin' around...

Just out of curiosity, did this whole flaming hamster thing come from this particular prank call?

OK, the Tom Mabe bit is not the one. This 👇 is the article I was thinking the flaming hamster came from (although in this rendition, it's a gerbil):

ARMAGEDDON!!! :eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top