JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you picked up one of the many low back pressure 30 cal cans that have hit the market the last couple years you shouldn't have to change anything.
Saw this video short that shows a 8.5" .308 full auto roller locked with and without suppressor. Huge change in bolt speed with the suppressor. I think you are right flow through is the key cuz this shows what affect a non flow through has on bolt speed.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/7whuSYJo4ag?si=s2qrJ1xdhpcr7wQR

Ordered my first can through Bauer Precision. Took 1 day to file the form 3. Form 3 approved and the shipped same day as approval.

Hopefully my trust is quickly approved, even if it's a few months I'll take it compared to what history was... Should be filing form 4 next week.

Who are some GOOD local suppressor dealers in the mid valley?

Nothing against Capitol Armory or Silencer Shop... But it's now been three times in a row for each company that I've been in the process of checking out, only to have their sites freeze up... By the time their site loads the next page, my in stock suppressor is out of stock.
Mazama in Eugene has some cans in stock normally.

Ace Buyers in Springfield just got their SOT. No inventory yet, but they have a few places to order through... When i stopped in they said they will do NFA transfers for $30 on drop shipped items. They can do Eforms, but no way to do digital prints. Might be worth a call?

Aero Lahar 30k. Not extremely light but short in length and Pew Science has these cans performing as good as similarly rated cans with 1 or 2 extra inches in length. Cap is swappable. Also a little friendlier on the wallet especially if you catch the deals they run. Mine was $549 WITH the tax stamp. Here is mine on my HD 300blk SBR.

20240504_114055.jpg

Aero Lahar 30k. Not extremely light but short in length and Pew Science has these cans performing as good as similarly rated cans with 1 or 2 extra inches in length. Cap is swappable. Also a little friendlier on the wallet especially if you catch the deals they run. Mine was $549 WITH the tax stamp. Here is mine on my HD 300blk SBR.

View attachment 1875399
How are you liking it? The Larhar suppressors have been popping up on my radar. I hadn't considered k cans because suppression usually sucked. But if the Larhar 30k sounds good and suppresses well, I may have to reconsider.

How are you liking it? The Larhar suppressors have been popping up on my radar. I hadn't considered k cans because suppression usually sucked. But if the Larhar 30k sounds good and suppresses well, I may have to reconsider.
Haven't even had a chance to take it out yet but it's as well built as my Sandman S imo. Based on the science it's as good as it for decibel reduction as well... but I'm using it strictly to suppress 300blk which isn't like suppressing larger cartridges. I will report as soon as I can take it for a spin

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top