JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this used 20 some years ago. Have shot it 4 times. Need to dig it out if my safe but posting first to see if any interest.

Bluing is not perfect. Stock is beautiful. Has a scope. I have some fresh ammo plus like 100 rounds of ww2 ammo that works fine as single shot. Also a nice case...

Want to trade for a .45 (thinking less expensive one like a Kahr) or maybe a 9 or .380 carry....

Anyone? In West Linn.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought this used 20 some years ago. Have shot it 4 times. Need to dig it out if my safe but posting first to see if any interest.

Bluing is not perfect. Stock is beautiful. Has a scope. I have some fresh ammo plus like 100 rounds of ww2 ammo that works fine as single shot. Also a nice case...

Want to trade for a .45 (thinking less expensive one like a Kahr) or maybe a 9 or .380 carry....

Anyone? In West Linn.
I have a Henry's 357mag/38 rifle if interested

Have this if interested, sell 600$ new 20191027_144050.jpg

I have a Taurus 24/7 45 nib unfired and might add some cash depending on condition of your rifle. let me know if you have any interest.
I plan on digging into the back of my safe today to get the rifle out for pix....sorry....

I am very interested in this. Is it the original Pro or the G2? What finish / barrel length? Assuming we come to the point of possibly going forward, would you want to come see me in West Linn so we could both check out the items? Live near Marylhurst....been here for 27 years ;o)

I plan on digging into the back of my safe today to get the rifle out for pix....sorry....

I am very interested in this. Is it the original Pro or the G2? What finish / barrel length? Assuming we come to the point of possibly going forward, would you want to come see me in West Linn so we could both check out the items? Live near Marylhurst....been here for 27 years ;o)
I will get it out of the safe for a look , not sure of the model.I will let you know.

Anyone? In West Linn.

1028190902.jpg 1028190902a.jpg 1028190902b.jpg 1028190902c.jpg 1028190903.jpg 1028190903a.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.