JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
1x PLXc NIB with everything, never mounted or used. Bought for a tactical build and realized I want to get back into milsurp, but I have one of these on my primary AR, by far my favorite ever optic. Raptor M8 Meters reticle. Only potential trade would be an FN ring hammer era Hi Power in good condition + cash on your end. Will give you a used Aero 30mm SPR Mount with it if you want! Happy to FaceTime for you to verify condition if we're not meeting in person, at the listed price I will not be traveling out of my way (though I will ship on your dime). 6616194892 if you prefer to text. Price is obviously firm, this is a great deal on one of these (especially considering it's unused). Included pictures of the one I use on my AR in a Reptilia AUS with an SRO on top.

5D40D7BD-E543-48FD-B38D-A5C660614FC4.jpeg image.jpg 7E1745D6-A1BC-49F3-AB4C-9345529CC991.jpeg 00142416-2008-4FD9-A327-7C49EE91BFCB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey guys let me reiterate this since I've been getting a few PMs: price is firm! $1100 is the cheapest I have ever seen a PLXc go for, and they've all been heavily used yards reticle versions at that price. I am already giving you a great deal on a NIB one and I can obviously ship it so there's no reason for me to give you a few hundred dollars more discount for you meeting me near Olympia. The only way I am taking less than $1100 for this is in a partial trade. If it doesn't move quickly I will just return it and wait for a $1628.99 refund lol (current price with tax when they are in stock with PA, which they almost never are). Take advantage of my loss and make it your gain before it becomes more convenient for me to just go through the return process.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top