JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
410 Gauge
City
Shelton
State
Washington
I'm looking to BUY a good used Mec 410 Grabber. Please contact me if you or anyone you know has one for sale. Thanks, Bob

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an 8567 G but presently, not for sale. It is the older manually indexed progressive (like a Dillon 550).

Are you looking for single stage or progressive?

How many rounds per week?

Basically 2.5" or the ability to switch back and forth.

I asking cause I've loaded probably 10-20k of 410 when I was shooting skeet and have gone from a 650 to the 8567 progressive to a hydrolic Spolar. I have used POSNESS Warren also.

I just picked up a cheap Turkish SxS in 410 with Choke tube and started loading brass 2.5 and 3" for it. I'm using Magtech brass 2.5s and 9.3x74R fireformed for full length 3"s. Got tired of 1-2 reloads per hull and availability and price are unreal the past few years.

Call me anytime after noon tomorrow or Wed

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.