JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks on Amazon love it, and it's not made in China!

BrandGreenworks
Power Sourceac
ColorGreen
Maximum Pressure2000 Pound per Square Inch
Item Weight30.2 Pounds
Hose Length25 Feet
Product Dimensions20.77"L x 20.08"W x 35.83"H
Tank Volume1.1 Gallons
Maximum Flow Rate1.1 Gallons Per Minute
Item Weight30.2 pounds
DepartmentLawn and Garden
ManufacturerGreenworks
ASINB097R1MCMX
Country of OriginVietnam
Item model numberGPW2000-1RG
Customer Reviews4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,096 ratings
4.4 out of 5 stars

I'm inquiring on this one for it looks like it will do the jobs I need. It has the soap container built in on the cart. It has 3 power washer tips. This is basically what other posted in what they did to their house. So far I havent read any problems yet. The only obvious con is the height if the cart. I'm also considering in just using this once or twice every 2 years.
Link:
PS. I like to get the the other power washer model they're offering in Bi-Mart coz I always like buying from them (supporting local business). There are reviews from 2 or 3 customers that the pump get shot in 5 hours of use. Bot sure yet if that's always the case. The closest local buy that I can see it is Best Buy

1716314558001.png
1716315121873.png
1716315225394.png

1716315352671.png
1716315380250.png

I'm inquiring on this one for it looks like it will do the jobs I need. It has the soap container built in on the cart. It has 3 power washer tips. This is basically what other posted in what they did to their house. So far I havent read any problems yet. The only obvious con is the height if the cart. I'm also considering in just using this once or twice every 2 years.
Link:
PS. I like to get the the other power washer model they're offering in Bi-Mart coz I always like buying from them (supporting local business). There are reviews from 2 or 3 customers that the pump get shot in 5 hours of use. Bot sure yet if that's always the case. The closest local buy that I can see it is Best Buy

View attachment 1885258
View attachment 1885263
View attachment 1885266

View attachment 1885267
View attachment 1885268
That's the same features as my Ryobi. Pro tip: Don't use the rotating tip on your car. I'm sure they tell you not to in the instructions, but if you get it too close, it will remove anything glued on, stickers, even paint sometimes. On mine it will take moss off of absolutely anything though.

That's the same features as my Ryobi. Pro tip: Don't use the rotating tip on your car. I'm sure they tell you not to in the instructions, but if you get it too close, it will remove anything glued on, stickers, even paint sometimes. On mine it will take moss off of absolutely anything though.
I blast my grocery getter at the carwash once a week around 4:30am then drive fast to work to dry till I get 5:30 in Clackamas. :s0090: The Austin and the MG I just handwash it with wax and water. I haven't use a soap on it over 20 years now.

I blast my grocery getter at the carwash once a week around 4:30am then drive fast to work to dry till I get 5:30 in Clackamas. :s0090: The Austin and the MG I just handwash it with wax and water. I haven't use a soap on it over 20 years now.
What kind of wax are you using to wash the cars? Is it a liquid type you're pouring into the bucket first? First I've heard anyone doing that.

Back when I was a kid I was really into car detailing. The go-to from the professionals was to use a mild ratio of Dawn. I guess that's changed.

Wax and water is an old term from not using a soap. Soap takes off a coating film from your car. It will degrade in time. Just wash it with water and terry towel. When it drys up wax it with a very good category of liquid Carnuba wax. Like a red Meguiar. I'm using a different brand but its basically the same.
If you want glass finish (like showroom) I can tell you a bit of it but not everyone does it because there are steps that are not common practices and can be a risk to your paint finish. This photo was taken 3 years ago and the car was painted in 1987. Which is an example of how I maintain my car.

1716317715269.png
1716318207168.jpeg

Started building a list that a friend has been asking me for, of guns and ammo/accessories in my future list, he is planning on ordering some stuff...

A basic for what I can remember currently, there are more to add, current list is about 10k including some not out yet or I hope will be made.

Eventually I'll be organizing alot more...

Screenshot_20240521_122911_Samsung Notes.jpg

Once or twice a year I blast my daily monthly driver with my pressure washer to remove the mold/moss that grows on it and the leaves/etc., then I go to the car wash and ask for "The Works".

The truck and pickup just get blasted with the pressure washer - they get a lot more mold/moss because they sit a lot more.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top