JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Weatherby Vanguard 30-06. I bought this gun new and have taken great care of it. I recently was gifted a new 30-06, so this one has to go. The gun functions perfectly. Great cosmetic condition as well. It has approx. 70 rounds through it. Includes a Nikon ProStaff 3-9x40mm scope with a BDC reticle. Mounted with Tally scope rings (low). It will come with the Butler Creek scope covers. As well as the Quake Claw sling. The hard sided gun case will also be included. The rifle is currently sighted in for 165 grain ammo at 100yds. This is truly a plug and play rifle that is ready to go.

Gun measures 44" in length. Weight is around 7.5lbs. from the factory w/o the additional gear.

Local transfers only at my FFL in Eugene, OR. Transfer fee to be paid by buyer.

IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0820.JPG IMG_0822.JPG IMG_0824.JPG IMG_0826.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top