JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$565
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale, no trades is an IWI, Walther 22 cal 20 round pistol made in Germany. IWI is the company that makes the famous UZI machine pistols. Walther is the exclusive importer for this pistol. They are sold under the Walther brand. This is NOT a machine pistol. It is not capable of automatic fire.
This pistol is absolutely brand new, never fired never modified in any way. It comes in its original factory case with all accessories, lock, magazine, documents etc including a never filled out warranty card. The upper is all steel and the frame is polymer. This has only been out of the case maybe 4 times. I hate to part with this but it just isn't getting used and needs to find a new home.

What more can you say about a quality firearm in this condition. They rarely come up for sale, are seldom seen and the quality is unsurpassed. You will not be disappointed with this pistol.
Offered at $565.00 cash only. Viewing and transfer to take place at A Cut Above Pawn, Aloha, Oregon. Shipping available, thru my FFL only, except to prohibited states. Know what your state, county, local laws prohibit.

DSCN1261.JPG DSCN1262.JPG DSCN1263.JPG DSCN1264.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.