JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard it came w/ a set of Grillz.

Grillz.jpg

You can't be running with a Hi-Point unless you back it up with a BCA.

Only one upper I bought had a loose barrel and it was a Bear Creek Arsenal upper. The barrel was flopping around under the handguard. I tried a DeltaTeamTactical (aka MMC/Omega/DavidsonDefense) AR10 upper, ordered an unassembled upper, it arrived poorly assembled with a missing barrel alignment pin. This caused the M4 feed ramps to be off-center. So rounds would hang up and snag as they traveled up the aluminum ramps in the receiver and smashed into the barrel extension ramps.

Another garbage rod was from CBC Industries. This one was also missing an alignment pin (or it was bent), same problem, the bolt would get stuck in the barrel extension.

2 Life or Death things that should always be assembled properly: (1.) Vehicles (2.) Guns.

Last Edited:
Around six months ago Sportsman's Warehouse had a Hi-Point 380 or 9mm pistol on sale for under $100. Will anyone admit to buying one and, if so, what is your experience with it? No haters please.
IMHO, if you're just buying it to plink once in awhile get one. I personally wouldn't put mine or my loved ones life on the line with one. But everyone's finances are different. Whatever you get just practice! And worse case if it jams or breaks you have a pretty hefty throwing device 🤣

I shot a C9 that a friend had bought for a stupid project, and it ran fine. It looked and felt like a POS, but it ran flawlessly, and I shot OK groups. You can't get a decent used gun for the price of this one new. If I were that broke, I'd check out a new one carefully at the store, clean and inspect it before shooting and run a box of the cheapest FMJ ammo I could find through it. It would certainly be more effective than an unkind word and an angry stare. On par with a good knife at least. Maybe better. 🤷‍♂️

I bought one "by accident", I bid on a dozen antique derringers that a seller had on gunbroker. He had one modern pistol, a 9mm C9, so I put a 50 buck bid on it. Unfortunately I got it for like 36 bucks.

It's as ergonomic as a brick, weighs too much, hard to disassemble, but ran just fine. Fairly accurate grouping, but I was only shooting at 30ish feet. The single stack magazine bothered me, why have such a fat grip and not have a double stack?

If you're broke and wanted something for home protection, then sure. Definitely not suitable as a carry piece.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top