JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Shrinking down the collection a bit and letting this one go.

Up for consideration is my Ruger Single Six, 3 screw, blued, flat top, with both the .22LR and .22 WMR Cylinders and the 5.5 inch barrel. This one does not have the transfer bar conversion.
Built in 1967 (I think).
Unfortunately, I do not have the original factory box or papers. I know, bummer. The gun shop threw in the plastic Ruger box.

Bought from my LGS a while back, it has been out on a short hunt in Eastern Oregon and to the local range one time.
I've fired 13 rounds of .22 Magnum and approximately 25 rounds of .22lr through this fun little revolver. It's in overall good condition for it's age. It has few small cosmetic blemishes in the blueing but nothing too major. The action and overall mechanical condition seems to be excellent, very crisp and shoots great!
I bought this to sort of complete my "wannabe cowboy" gun set up.

Through the research that I've done, I'm pretty sure that this revolver was born in 1967. I'm not 110% certain of that, but through multiple forums and the Ruger website, that is the year of manufacture that I have been able to come up with.
It's been kept in an indoors, climate controlled safe. Cleaned and lubed after each outing. Needless to say, it's been taken care of in my time of ownership.

Includes:
Revolver
.22LR cylinder
.22 WMR cylinder
Factory plastic Ruger box (does not match pistol)

I've been looking at prices on gunbroker and prices seem to fluctuate a bit.
I think $400 is fair for this sweet little single action.
I would prefer a FTF transaction. Willing to meet at the FFL of your choice in or near Toledo or Salem Oregon but I will travel a bit for the right deal. Buyer pays transfer/BGC fees.
Possibly willing to ship on buyers dime.

Please send all questions and offers via private conversation in efforts to keep the thread clean.

*EDIT* * I will try to get better/more detailed pics of it ASAP.*

1000007158.jpg 1000007159.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Shrinking down the collection a bit and letting this one go.

Up for consideration is my Ruger Single Six, 3 screw, blued, with both the .22LR and .22 WMR Cylinders and the 5.5 inch barrel. Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage. Built in 1967 (I think)
Unfortunately, I do not have the original factory box or papers. I know, bummer. The gun shop threw in the spare plastic Ruger box.

Bought from my LGS a while back, it has been out on a short hunt in Eastern Oregon and to the local range one time.
I've fired 13 rounds of .22 Magnum and approximately 25 rounds of .22lr through this fun little revolver. It's in overall good condition for it's age. Has few small cosmetic blemishes in the blueing but nothing too major. The action and overall mechanical condition seems to be excellent, very crisp and shoots great!
I bought this to sort of complete my "wannabe cowboy" gun set up.

Through the research that I've done, I'm pretty sure that this revolver was born in 1967. I'm not 110% certain of that, but through multiple forums and the Ruger website, that is the year of manufacture that I have been able to come up with.
It's been kept in an indoors, climate controlled safe. Cleaned and lubed after each outing. Needless to say, it's been taken care of in my time of ownership.

Includes:
Revolver
.22LR cylinder
.22 WMR cylinder
Factory plastic Ruger box (does not match pistol)

I've been looking at prices on gunbroker and prices seem to fluctuate a bit.
I think $400 is fair for this sweet little single action.
I would prefer a FTF transaction. Willing to meet at the FFL of your choice in or near Toledo or Salem Oregon but I will travel a bit for the right deal. Buyer pays transfer/BGC fees.
Possibly willing to ship on buyers dime.

Please send all questions and offers via private conversation in efforts to keep the thread clean.

*EDIT* * I will try to get better/more detailed pics of it ASAP.*

View attachment 1865668View attachment 1865669
Has it had the transfer bar conversion done?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.