JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
North Plains
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Ruger American Predator, chambered in 204 Ruger. This rifle has exactly 16 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. Rifle comes exactly as seen in the photos.

I purchased this rifle about a year ago. It's seen one trip to the range for sighting in my scope and I've taken it coyote hunting on two occasions. And managed to get a coyote with it on one of those trips and the 204 is devastating on coyotes.

My only reason for selling is @AME Firearms is in the process of rebarreling my Bergara in 223, with a Proof Research barrel, chambered in 204.

Not looking for any trades and will not ship. Willing to meet the buyer in the Hillsboro or Banks areas. Buyer covers the background check and transfer fees. Please send any questions or comments via a private message.

1000002679.jpg 1000002678.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top