JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Shady Cove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Custom built 338 Lapua with a 30" Krieger straight taper fluted barrel. Includes three 5 round AICS magazines. It has a fluted PTG one piece bolt, Holland brake and a Jewell trigger. It will include a set of reloading dies and the scope base. The scope and rings are not included but could be negotiated for. I also have brass and bullets that are available for purchase separately. This rifle is very accurate and packs a big punch. It has performed very well with 300 gr Sierra matchkings.

Price is $2500. I will consider shipping but is is quite heavy. Please feel free to contact me for any questions or to request more pictures.

IMG_7234.jpeg IMG_7233.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.