JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
All in good working order. Can take better pictures if needed. All powders are almost full other than the sbr and 3031 which are 1/3-1/2. Have 1500+ more primers not pictured that are older and mostly small rifle. Also pretty sure I have a 500-1000 clean 9mm once fired brass around here somewhere.
Downsizing so I'd like to trade for a nice optic or a 6.5cm. Something I could use that doesn't take up as much space. Cash?
Located in Dallas Oregon. 15 minutes west of Salem.

IMG_7151.jpeg IMG_7152.jpeg IMG_7153.jpeg IMG_7154.jpeg IMG_7155.jpeg IMG_7156.jpeg IMG_7157.jpeg IMG_7158.jpeg IMG_7161.jpeg IMG_7162.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
You are correct, but an estimated value for your trade would

You are correct, but an estimated value for your trade would probably still help.
View attachment 1907719
Yeah. Probably. I'll do some research on the items tomorrow and throw a number up there. Probably gonna be a bigger number than I was willing to trade for lol. Just opening a can of worms. Thanks for the help. Have a good weekend.

Yeah. Probably. I'll do some research on the items tomorrow and throw a number up there. Probably gonna be a bigger number than I was willing to trade for lol. Just opening a can of worms. Thanks for the help. Have a good weekend.
You're ad is fine, except for soliciting a cash offer with no price. Remove that or add a price and you'll be good to go. Good luck with trade.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top