JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is very cool...Someone needs to make this carbine happen.
Now if it only took Glock magazines....oh wait....:D
Andy
When I stumbled across the WWII experimental, I couldn't help but think of my better half's carbine. With a simple part swap, it runs on both proprietary and Glock magazines.

1715560408801.png

What is old is new again. :D

When I stumbled across the WWII experimental, I couldn't help but think of my better half's carbine. With a simple part swap, it runs on both proprietary and Glock magazines.

View attachment 1880538

What is old is new again. :D
Those are very cool as well.
If they took standard 1911 magazines.....I'd be tempted.

Not that I care for or agree with magazine restrictions...However....
7 rounds ready to go is a lot compared to what I usually shoot.... :D
Andy

Right there with you. Sort of a modern Marlin Camp-45 that works. :)
I had a Camp Carbine in 45. It worked. Unfortunately, before I checked the recoil buffer, it cracked the stock. I ended up putting in a Choate folder.
I also didn't like that it flung empties forward and AWAY!
I traded it off for a Springfield 1911.

I had a Camp Carbine in 45. It worked. Unfortunately, before I checked the recoil buffer, it cracked the stock. I ended up putting in a Choate folder.
Similar results; with a used one, the stock came to pieces spectacularly on the first outing. I couldn't locate a decent replacement wood stock / non-folder and that was a big part of the reason why I was interested. It ended up getting dumped. Oh well.

Similar results; with a used one, the stock came to pieces spectacularly on the first outing. I couldn't locate a decent replacement wood stock / non-folder and that was a big part of the reason why I was interested. It ended up getting dumped. Oh well.
I agree. I wanted a wood stocked carbine. Not a plastic folder.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top