JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Title says it all. I'm on the hunt for an SKS. Seems prices are hovering around $500-600 depending on condition so that's what I'm after.

Soviet is preferred but I won't shy away from Chinese. My only requirements are that the rifle is intact (including the bayonet), and the barrel rifling is sharp.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Forums have a real bad habit of being stuck in 1996. I'm not going to manually scroll through 10,000 listings in the hope of finding the rifle I want. Google is also unhelpful since most people who sell their rifle don't bother to remove their ads, so you'll get all sorts of results from 14 years ago from a member who isn't even active anymore. Much simpler to just post a want ad, which is the purpose of this section, and wait.

A search in the Classified search engine (still in beta in 2024, I might add), yielded zero results. Aside from my own ad, the forum found nothing under 'SKS'.

Forums have a real bad habit of being stuck in 1996. I'm not going to manually scroll through 10,000 listings in the hope of finding the rifle I want. Google is also unhelpful since most people who sell their rifle don't bother to remove their ads, so you'll get all sorts of results from 14 years ago from a member who isn't even active anymore. Much simpler to just post a want ad, which is the purpose of this section, and wait.

A search in the Classified search engine (still in beta in 2024, I might add), yielded zero results. Aside from my own ad, the forum found nothing under 'SKS'.
Use the Advanced Search.

1000003591.jpg

Case in point about the simplicity of just asking the community, I have 5 SKS rifles being offered in my inbox, 40 minutes after I posted.

We're good here gentlemen. Thank you!

Title says it all. I'm on the hunt for an SKS. Seems prices are hovering around $500-600 depending on condition so that's what I'm after.

Soviet is preferred but I won't shy away from Chinese. My only requirements are that the rifle is intact (including the bayonet), and the barrel rifling is sharp.
I will get you some pics tomorrow.
Arthur Porter
503 330 3978

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.