JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Benelli
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
SW PDX
State
Oregon
Purchased approximately 1 year ago, put it in the safe and never fired it. Won't spend time describing it since it is absolutely UNFIRED and remains in new condition.
Original box and paperwork, of course.

For those folks wondering why I'm selling an unfired Nova:
In a fleeting moment of "practicality", I sold my Beretta 1301 and decided that I could go back to a Nova for what it will be used for. It made perfect sense and still does. I absolutely do NOT need another 1301 but as we all know, some things simply defy logic.

These Nova shotguns have earned a reputation for being extremely durable and reliable. I've owned the standard bead sight version in the past and can attest to its trouble free operation.
What you get is Beretta/Benelli quality and reputation at a similar price point as a budget import model with questionable reliability and customer support.

$340.00 +transfer fee. Prefer local FFL within PDX Metro.
Not much interest in trades but hey, you never know.

IMG_1641.jpeg IMG_1642.jpeg IMG_1643.jpeg IMG_1644.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.