JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
I want to build a Mosin-Nagant Obrez because I'm fascinated by something that is so goofy and impractical by today's standards but that served a legitimate purpose back when it was used. Plus, who doesn't like giant fireballs?

But I'm not an animal, so I'm not going to butcher a perfectly good rifle. I'm looking for something that is already bubba'd up or missing parts and too common to be worth restoring.

I'm mainly interested in sporterized complete rifles but will consider complete rifles with missing or broken parts and barrelled actions. Offers must include a receiver, barrel, and bolt with known-good head spacing. I can spend up to about $300 on this, so don't expect a higher offer, even if you offer something worth more.

If you have something available to offer, please include a description, pictures, and how much you want for it in your first message.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Holy just wow!

I can't imagine shooting one of those lol.

My full size rifle kicks harder then anything else I've shot - talk about a fireball :D .

Good luck finding what you're looking for, at a decent price.

Last Edited:
Holy just wow!

I can't imagine shooting one of those lol.

My full size rifle kicks harder then anything else I've shot - talk about a fireball :D .

Good luck finding what you're looking for, at a decent price.
I do plan to keep some kind of stock on it for that very reason. Exactly what that looks like will depend on the parts I end up with.

Although something like an 8" or 12" barrel may reduce the recoil anyway, by allowing the bullet to leave the barrel before all the powder can burn up. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, I dunno. I guess I'll find out.

sa4800 on gun broker in salem has what you are looking for at your price
Welp, the high bid on that is up to $300 now, and there's still almost a week left. There's no way it'll stay in range for me. I had some reservations about chopping up an SA-marked Finn-capture Remington Mosin anyway. That one was just a stock and handguard away from being restored, and isn't a run-of-the-mill 91/30.

Thanks for the tip-off though.

i have a complete rifle for 400
Like I indicated in my ad, $300 is my limit for now. If you're willing to come down or interested in trades for anything else I have an ad up for, PM me details and pictures. I'm also not looking to cut up anything still in original condition, so I'll pass if it's not already modified.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.