JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
IWI
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling an IWI Jericho 941 F9 in very good condition. It is the old spec which means it has a stainless cold hammer forged barrel and the slide is milled from a one piece of steel, no MIM parts for far superior durability. All steel pistol DA/SA with a safety and 2 16 round magazines with original box etc.

This thing is in excellent condition, almost looks new. I bought it here on the forums because I thought it was a screaming deal. I wish I could keep it but other priorities sort of popped up and life tends to pile on when things get tough.

These are getting very hard to find in this old spec and will probably go up in value largely thanks to its cult status as the hero pistol from Cowboy Bebop. They have Lok Grips installed on them and include the OEM if in the box with two mags. The Lok grips are very nice roughnecks pattern and are very grippy. I think they are usually like $80 bucks or whatever. Its a nice bonus for this gun.

Asking for $400 or best offer buyer pays fees. Cash only.

Thanks for looking.

2083F263-AF07-4EDA-9158-E75237D91CFD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.