JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a lot faster to make piles and then bag the piles than to bag as you go.

Attachments

• tempImageR0t2S5.png
    tempImageR0t2S5.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImagePy1MCR.png
    tempImagePy1MCR.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImageVsjEC5.png
    tempImageVsjEC5.png
    4 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImageA9IJyG.png
    tempImageA9IJyG.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
  • tempImageGLopM9.png
    tempImageGLopM9.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
Bagged & Tagged. Lane after cleaning. You can see our target out there in the middle.

Can't figure out how to easily upload the slo-mo movie of the Barrett. Sorry! I guess it has to be hosted on a third party site and I am not set up to do that.

tempImageW2RQ6a.png tempImageSXeB1g.png tempImagemPj3fE.png

Wow! Nice work!

50 cal at Lane 2? Holy cow! They must have been shooting into the hillside.

That drive through tour is today sometime, so your visit was key! Thanks!

Oops! Posted in the wrong thread. Meant to post in the Wolf Creek thread. I will repost there later.

The 50 cal was on the ground and the center of the target was less than 18" off the ground. It was very short range for such a giant round, but he was just zeroing. It went into the bottom half of the berm, not the hill. I will have to try to figure out how to upload the video, because it was a sight to behold.

I took this pic between the first and second shots. You can actually see the impact point from the first round in the berm behind the target in this pic.

Attachments

• tempImagecXytbh.png
    tempImagecXytbh.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
Oops! Posted in the wrong thread. Meant to post in the Wolf Creek thread. I will repost there later.

The 50 cal was on the ground and the center of the target was less than 18" off the ground. It was very short range for such a giant round, but he was just zeroing. It went into the bottom half of the berm, not the hill. I will have to try to figure out how to upload the video, because it was a sight to behold.

I took this pic between the first and second shots. You can actually see the impact point from the first round in the berm behind the target in this pic.
I think most everyone has a free YouTube account. Maybe that's only if you have gmail or any other kind of Google account, I'm not sure how that works. But you could upload it to your page and then share the link of thevideo. .

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top