JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1718666205650.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the forum! I think what you are doing is going to be very helpful for people. The market can be confusing.
Shield plus is not shield EZ for example when it comes to ease of operating the slide and loading the magazines.
My wife and several of her friends picked the Shield EZ after trying revolvers, semiautos, and even tip up barrels.

Welcome to the forum! I think what you are doing is going to be very helpful for people. The market can be confusing.
Shield plus is not shield EZ for example when it comes to ease of operating the slide and loading the magazines.
My wife and several of her friends picked the Shield EZ after trying revolvers, semiautos, and even tip up barrels.
Absolutely!! I like that I can have gals try many different types and calibers to find the one they fall in love with. I just bought an FN and want to love it but it's a challenge to get used to. I'll keep trying though 😊

Absolutely!! I like that I can have gals try many different types and calibers to find the one they fall in love with. I just bought an FN and want to love it but it's a challenge to get used to. I'll keep trying though 😊
I know what you mean, I can't seem to bond with the FN either.
It is the complete opposite with SW MP pistols, I can't seem to get my hand to let go of them :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top