JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This kit is made and ready to ship! You will receive tracking same day and it goes out next day.

If you'd like this kit in a different color or other options no problem! Msg me and we'll get it going. Avg time for these kits is 7-8 days from order to ship/pickup.

This kit includes one of my entry a2 stocks, 7.25" complete with a2 sling loop, carbon fiber butt plate and mini a2 buffer tube. Internally it is the same as a milspec tube, so uses regular carbine buffer/spring. (I have 3.0 oz and h2 4.6oz + spring available if needed)
regular fat grip and short triangle handguards + front cap.
all are finished in bake on cerakote magpul FDE and looks great!!

I can do any other colors or options if you'd like, they are all made to order. Just send me a message and we can get an order going.

$360 pickup up in aloha or will ship same/next day.
+$15 for USPS priority
+$10 for UPS

A few possible trades - handgun optics, mainly DOCTER footprint, also need a picatinny mount handgun sight, prefer green dot. AR22 sight, low/no mag. Prism or dot. Anything else feel free to offer, mainly after cash.

IMG_9890.jpeg IMG_9891.jpeg IMG_9892.jpeg IMG_9893.jpeg IMG_9866.jpeg IMG_9863.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.