JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Accessories
The larger version of these is good so these may be worth a try for the tiny amount of $. Compact size is really nice for SBRs, smaller ARs, .22s, airguns, lightweight guns, etc. 7.5" long and 11.3 oz. This compact version has crosshairs reticle vs the long version has mil dot crosshair reticle.

Check the % off box then use code

CVLCP623

At checkout

Good deal? Vote using the arrows above and share your thoughts below. Deal discussion is encouraged.
The larger version of these is good so these may be worth a try for the tiny amount of $. Compact size is really nice for SBRs, smaller ARs, .22s, airguns, lightweight guns, etc. 7.5" long and 11.3 oz. This compact version has crosshairs reticle vs the long version has mil dot crosshair reticle.

Check the % off box then use code

CVLCP623

At checkout

have 1 on grandsons 10/22 holds zero.

have 1 on grandsons 10/22 holds zero.
Good to know. I ordered a couple of them. Compact size would be nice to have. Have a compact leapers 3-9x that I've used for 14-16? years on various guns. It lives on my primary airgun but often thought of putting it on an sbr cuz it's such a small handy size.