JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you can't find one, try Tractor Supply, they carry gun safes and there process and sales are pretty good.
Tractor supply has a nice one for 3rd atm which is the best deal I can find for a new one. Was just curious to see if anyone had a similar or thinner used one they were looking to get rid of before I commit to that one

If you wait long enough you will find a good deal.

BUT everyone jumps on good deals on safes so you will have a lot of competition.

Bi-Mart often has sales on their Sentry Safes - or two key lock cabinets if you are not worried about it being a "safe" and just need locked storage.

If you wait long enough you will find a good deal.

BUT everyone jumps on good deals on safes so you will have a lot of competition.

Bi-Mart often has sales on their Sentry Safes - or two key lock cabinets if you are not worried about it being a "safe" and just need locked storage.
Definately don't want a cabinet. For peace of mind in the house, I want an actual safe that can comfortably store a couple rifles (when I get them) and a handful of handguns.

The one at tractor Co prob the best option atm but just keeping options open until I make time to go down there to get it

Definately don't want a cabinet. For peace of mind in the house, I want an actual safe that can comfortably store a couple rifles (when I get them) and a handful of handguns.

The one at tractor Co prob the best option atm but just keeping options open until I make time to go down there to get it
Good deal.

Remember those "rifle numbers" are based on .22lr rifles with no optics. A .308 with a scope will take up about 3 spots as will a shotgun or AR so account for that when you are looking at size and then double it cuz very few people 'just buy the couple guns they planned on having' ;)

I don't own any rifles currently. Plan is to get a 556 ar, 12g shotgun, and maybe a long rifle at some point. I'm new to guns and being realistic with the number of firearms I'll own in my foreseeable future. I'm sure years from now I'll need to upgrade, but I'm not worried about a long term safe. I just need a starter safe that works for now as I only have two handguns, and want to expand my horizons

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.