JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are blasting caps and det cord illegal?

I don't think there is any control on red phosphorus?

The real story is the 1/4 lb of Meth. 36 guns should only be a problem if one of the two had a prior felony. Since they DEA found a 1/4 lb of meth I would guess the chance of a prior felony being quite high.

But I could be wrong:
"It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess or distribute red phosphorus, white phosphorus, or hypophosphorous acid, knowing, or having reasonable cause to believe, these substances will be used to illegally manufacture methamphetamine."

I also found det chord and blasting caps are both considered high explosives.

It kind of sounds like the two individuals are pretty well screwed!

There was nothing I could see in the weapon cache that looked all that valuable or rare. I won't loose any sleep if they are melted down.

Last Edited:
They should re-home these guns?

If they had 5lbs of red phosphorus, more than likely they're cooking meth and God knows what else in the environment those guns were in.

You'd take your face and rub it all over the stocks of those rifles? I'll take a hard pass... :s0112:

They should re-home these guns?

If they had 5lbs of red phosphorus, more than likely they're cooking meth and God knows what else in the environment those guns were in.

You'd take your face and rub it all over the stocks of those rifles? I'll take a hard pass... :s0112:
I've been in Bio Management for a few years now and have deconned more meth labs, meth and fentanyl houses/apts than I can count, so yeah, I'd take every one of those guns.

Ray

If they were dealing meth, that's probably what brought them to the attention of the authorities. Not the guns, those were just a bonus.

1716526718797.png

1716526482091.png

1716526443183.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show