JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is my 308 Cetme by Century. I purchased this new in 2005 and only shot 20 rounds through it.
I purchased three 20-round magazines and a soft Allen case for it.
I then replaced the plastics with brand new wood furniture, which I lightly sanded to debur, finished and waxed it.
I then later located the super rare 30-round magazine (on gunbroker.com) and then just tucked it away in my closet. It is extremely cool-looking, but I just didn't have the interest in shooting it so much. I had other firearms to focus on and this just sat there. While it did have twenty rounds shot (2x boxes) it appears as new - it is beautiful.
The 30-rd magazine has never been used; I only used one of the 20-rd magazines. The wood furniture is as new; I never fired it after placing it onto the gun.
It was always stored in a climate-controlled closet and carefully handled.
I am moving to Eastern Oregon and would like this to go to a new home.
This is a great example and a chance to get the 30-round magazine and the upgraded wood furniture without having to do it yourself. If you know, you know the wood is a lot of work to get right.
I have more photos on request. I will be taking this to E. Oregon with me if it doesn't sell this week and will likely repost from over there, but it sure is a drive!

6.24.2024 Cetme 4.jpeg 6.24.2024 Cetme 1.jpeg 6.24.2024 Cetme 2.jpeg 6.24.2024 Cetme 5.jpeg 6.24.2024 Cetme 6.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.