JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had a handful of firearms dropped in my lap to sell for a family friends estate, and we have sold the majority, as a lot were easy to value, and sold to local enthusiasts. One of the last few is a 1892 Winchester, appears to be manufactured in 1903, and is in 25-20, and I see the ranges on prices for these things all over the place, and old lever stuff is not something I'm familiar with. Any ideas on where I should start price wise and or where I should be trying to sell this one? I definitely want to stay local and not interested in going the GB route. By no means am I looking for get top tier retail money for it, just looking to get the family the most I can

That's like saying how much can I get for a 1965 Mustang? Well does it run, or is it sitting in a field rusting away with the widows shot out and packrats living in the seat cushions.

Condition is everything. Without knowing the condition I would value it at $200. If it is in top tier shape than maybe $900-1400. Has it been modified, a tangent sight added? How's the wood, any bluing left?

Without out detailed pictures it's a big ole' guess!

That's like saying how much can I get for a 1965 Mustang? Well does it run, or is it sitting in a field rusting away with the widows shot out and packrats living in the seat cushions.

Condition is everything. Without knowing the condition I would value it at $200. If it is in top tier shape than maybe $900-1400. Has it been modified, a tangent sight added? How's the wood, any bluing left?

Without out detailed pictures it's a big ole' guess!
I get that, I'll take a few pics this evening and post them here and see if that helps! Thank you!