JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With all the Gunn honors and all the posts and the rants, how come almost no one gets involved in the fight? 114. Got $3 million out of state money less than $200,000 to fight. It. We should be yelling from the rooftops about our second amendment rights. Deserve what we get because we're not showing up.

Last Edited:
With all the Gunn honors and all the posts and the rants, how come almost no one gets involved in the fight? 114. Got $3 million out of state money unless the $200,000 to fight. It. We should be yelling from the rooftops about our second amendment rights. Deserve what we get because we're not showing up.
Gunn honors???

With all the Gunn honors and all the posts and the rants, how come almost no one gets involved in the fight? 114. Got $3 million out of state money unless the $200,000 to fight. It. We should be yelling from the rooftops about our second amendment rights. Deserve what we get because we're not showing up.
Instead of pointing fingers, why don't you say what you are doing? Have you gave a bunch of your hard earned money to fight 114 or gone door to door in your neighborhood to get the votes Or are you someone saying somebody needs to do something but not you and not now?

You'd be shocked if you realized just how many "gun owners" haven't a clue how their rights are being stripped and they can't find the time to call, email or even pay attention...yet here we are.

We're the few that actually give, call, email & support the efforts of those taking the bullets.

Instead of pointing fingers, why don't you say what you are doing? Have you gave a bunch of your hard earned money to fight 114 or gone door to door in your neighborhood to get the votes Or are you someone saying somebody needs to do something but not you and not now?
Wife is running for Oregon house been learning a lot and realize we're not even showing up to the fight as a whole. I've given money to https://www.oregonfirearms.org/ I'm in it to win.

Wife is running for Oregon house been learning a lot and realize we're not even showing up to the fight as a whole. I've given money to https://www.oregonfirearms.org/ I'm in it to win.
Fair enough, for the record I've been a 2A supporter for at least 50 years, So forgive me when I'm a little skeptical when someone just learning about defending our 2A rights says we're not doing anything. I'm the guy that when others around the break table were talking about Golf or whatever I was talking about shooting a pistol match.

Last Edited:
What this state needs is another righteous politician. I run my house and all the people who think that they are going to fix it are mistaken
.who let the ugly wemen try to run the world. I need a snickers and a tele that filters out the ugly hopefuls. Dgf

What this state needs is another righteous politician. I run my house and all the people who think that they are going to fix it are mistaken
.who let the ugly wemen try to run the world. I need a snickers and a tele that filters out the ugly hopefuls. Dgf
I cancelled Hulu too.

I will voice to text isn't all it's cracked up to be
Yeah, watch that VTT function, and PROOF READ that sucker before you hit the send button.

I did a VTT email asking one of the office ladies to verify the "below job number"…. make sure you REALLY enunciate "BE-low job" or it will more than likely show up as something…. else.

Good thing I caught that JUST as I was about to hit the send button!

Where do we go to learn about her positions and qualifications?
Oh. My. The innuendo potential

My guess would be the personal classifieds, or whatever all the kids are using these days.

:s0140:

Someone should make an "Only Constituents" app!
No thanks

1714628681982.png

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews