JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, anyone without someone to give their 2nd amendment stuff to can always gift it to me and be at rest that they will treasured and never leave my family;).

I have been given a thing or two and they honestly are on level with my inherited firearms and I would never consider parting with them except to pass them down.

Never know how this country will be in 100 years and I want my heirs to have access to protection on the off chance it gets to the point you can't buy firearms anymore (crosses fingers that never happens).

Worst case I have my brothers kids and grandkids to pick from when the time comes.
Yea, I'm talking everything, not just some guns.

I had been musing about what folk might do given no heirs. One of the Waltons died not too long back. She gave PBS/NPR like $40B.. like they need it.. it's publicly funded through taxes, groan. It's just more gas for the gaslights.
Along those lines, I was wondering who here might give their estates to a worthy cause like perhaps GOA or somesuch instead of it going to the state?
I think my estate might be well spent by giving it to the likes of NWF.
My estate will not be left to the state or distributed via the rules of intestate succession.

I imagine for many people, there's a boom-bust sort of cycle as they go through life. Start out short on money, make money(accumulate stuff) and at some point re-evaluate the "value" that stuff provides. Certainly would make a difference on the stability of your income and living situation(own/rent housing, income stability, family/own health status, in/frequent traveling and such)

Although it must be said, later in life, it may be a great gift to your loved one's if they don't have to remember you by how much of your junk they had to take to the dump. :s0005:

Lotta old people are liquidating their stuff and living on cruise ships. Every trip racks up points and it just self perpetuates.

Free room, food and entertainment. Get bored of traveling the world and you just rent an air bnb for a week or whatever.
Ah, Death Boat script conjuring time.

300 for $39.99!

IMG_0893.png

So.... You laugh but got the low low price of $40, your entire genetic line til the end of the sun will never run out of clippers
I am pretty frugal but tried a pair of the titanium ones that fold up flat and go on a key ring. Darn things make those clippers I've used all my life seems like a dull spoon.

Cuts my fingernails like hot butter and leaves a very nice edge on them. They were $20 but well worth it and I almost never loose my keys.

When you no longer have space to store things, or have to move things in order to find other things, or find things at random you forgot you had, that's when I would hit the pause button and reassess the belongings situation.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews