JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not on the grille, but a seafood dinner. Dungeonous crab cakes, Manila steamer clams, pearled couscous, sweet corn niblets and Fioccia bread. Quite yummy. 😋
IMG_0863.jpeg

Nice Stout beer this evening.

1715495660529.png
Is that a picture to show off the beer or the Rolex?
Both I'd say as I with other friends over in Mercer Island, who are into watches, beer, guns etc.
Gave mine to my son just this past December, when he graduated business college magna cum laude. It was a promise made to him years ago, that I would pass it down to him upon said graduation. He's jammin' it now, and really liking the kudos that come with wearing it. Damn... I really miss that watch... :oops:

Rolex_Perpetual DateJust.PNG

Last Edited:
Nice Stout beer this evening.

View attachment 1880116

Gave mine to my son just this past December, when he graduated business college magna cum laude. It was a promise made to him years ago, that I would pass it down to him upon said graduation. He's jammin' it now, and really liking the kudos that come with wearing it. Damn... I really miss that watch... :oops:

View attachment 1880156
Nice watches. Wish I could wear one without ripping it, or my arm off!

View attachment 1880156
As a formally trained watchmaker, I naturally appreciate fine timepieces and especially the older Rolex pieces and seeing them continue their journey to the next generation. Funny thing is, Rolex counterfeit pieces are so common, that many often ask if they are real as opposed to other brands I've worn.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top