JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I eat very light and healthy during the week. Weekends I indulge in all my guilty food pleasures.... life's all about balance!
Same brother! I eat extremely clean during the week and indulge a little on the weekends, nothing crazy, maybe pizza and ice cream for dinner Saturday night.

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement about life being about balance!

Bone in Chicken Thighs with McCormick BBq seasoning and a little Lawry's Season Salt over Apple wood pellets in the grill. To be served with a stirfry vegie mix that includes Sweet Yellow Onion, Red Yellow and Orange Bell Peppers, Zucchini, (the following will be steamed prior to going into the stir fry) Carrots, Cabbage, and Broccoli two teaspoons of minced Garlic a small teaspoon Minced Ginger As well as some of the McCroormicks and Season salt fried in Olive oil

The wife will serve her vegies over some Rice. I'll just eat the rest!

Left overs for lunch tomorrow.,

Ribeye steaks for lunch today.
Dry brined these bad boys for about 36 hours before reverse searing them to near perfection. Came out a little more medium than I wanted but the silver lining... that fat just melts in your mouth

1000010534.jpg 1000010536.jpg

Haven't had these in a while... so it's time for some pork loins!

Mesquite-marinated boneless pork loin, the last of the leftover capellini, some freshly steamed broccoli crowns, and a mixed artisan baby spring greens salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. A glass (or two) of a local cab to wash it all down...

View attachment 1867129

Delizioso!

View attachment 1867130
57.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class