JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Oregon we have the maniacs doing 70mph on the freeways.
Yes, same here in the Everett - Seattle - Tacoma - Olympia corridor of I-5. Usually, though, it's just small bursts of speed because of high traffic volume most of the day. There are stretches of I-5 between Olympia and Vancouver where the posted limit is 70.

That all sounds bad but what about those 30 to 40 year olds with very early onset dementia who mistake the gas pedal for the brake pedal and plow into to businesses from parking spots :)
Not common in this town, though most of those in that age group in this town are parents, or gainfully employed and driving company vehicles.

We do have a lot of people who refuse to drive faster than 45-50 in 55 zones on clear, dry days :rolleyes:

Not common in this town, though most of those in that age group in this town are parents, or gainfully employed and driving company vehicles.

We do have a lot of people who refuse to drive faster than 45-50 in 55 zones on clear, dry days :rolleyes:
If you Mario Andrettis come up on me, go around. You will recognize my car with these stickers on the back. :)

1000003024.jpg

1000003025.jpg

1000003026.jpg

I understand the frustration at bad / inconsiderate etc...drivers.
However....
Getting mad at 'em ain't gonna change how they drive.

With that said...
I have been guilty of asking aloud " WTF are you doing ? "
When being around bad / inconsiderate drivers...that usually does the trick for me and I can continue on my way without a fuss.
'Cause no matter what I think or say ...won't change a damn thing about them.
Andy

Oregon is not bad. There are still courteous drivers here. The only people that likes to shove their cars deadlocking a 4-way stop signs or light are from California. Yes and I have a very good explanation. I couldn't stand the way how people behave there nowadays including driving. So I left and "Please give me a break... Don't follow me." If I were going to another place, I would abide and their learn their tradition. Not bringing old baggage filled with Bull.......T.. :s0137:

Most times, theyre the ones blowing through stop signs, turning without signalling, slowing down without brakes, cutting in front of traffic when theres at least mile of space behind the vehicle they cut off.
Some young whippersnapper cut me off the other day. My son was in the passenger seat, and I asked him if he was impressed that I didn't give the guy the bird and/or lay on the horn. His response: "Well, that's all good. But... technically you were the one that ran the red light." :eek::(

Watcha gonna do? Young 'uns these days. I tell you. No respect. :p

I think anyone who has the courage and character to volunteer themselves to a branch of the US military, does so honorably and with humility, and with the understanding their fellow countryman may not 'respect' them...deserves my respect.
You could be a brother from another mother. I like the the way I learned respect for everyone from my parents. Respect from the beginning is for EVERYONE. The young, and especially my elders. And doubly for service members, Veterans, and police. That respect can be lost depending on others behaviors. That may be the problem with our country today. I refuse to act in some special way to prove I deserve respect from some of these peckerwood's. All wrapped up in their own selfish, ME-ME-ME ways.
See below....
People in the grocery store who park their carts right in the middle of the isle and don't move..even when they see you approaching.
I will actually say out loud..."Peripheral Vision, it really is a thing"
Those are the same people on the roads that have no clue how their driving affects those around them. And the cause of a huge majority of vehicle negligents. And the cause of me having to pay almost double the insurance on our car than we were.

There's some F'ing ground gears for ya'. :D

Computer software. If you are ever in a hurry software will freeze or crash. And new software will cause problems with the software you already have. If the software you have is finally running the way it should, they release an all new version. You have to pay for the privilege of learning where they moved all the stuff you use.

Virtual Assistants, Help Menus, and Q&A Sections. I have already thought of everything on those lists. They are absolutely useless. And yes I really do need to speak to a live person.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews