JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5
City
Albany
State
Oregon
I have 4 sets of these inverted V pole adapters for the USGI Pup Tent; that I don't need.. I am keeping 1 of the 5 sets shown.
the 4 sets tied with twine, are date 1967, made by U.G.B. Co., and says "ADAPTER TENT POLE". I would like to get $5 for each complete set, or trade one or two sets for 6 USGI pup tent pole sections?

DSCF2028.JPG DSCF2029.JPG DSCF2030.JPG

They measure 12" long, and have a steel plate with steel O-ring riveted to the tops which functions as the hinge, the O ring is to raise the pup tent up. I think it requires either 4 sections of pole for each adapter, or 6 sections, depending on the height desired. Could be used as poles for tarp shelters using ponchos or small tarps or what have you.

Prefer sell locally, or trade locally, but can meet up somewhere between wherever and Albany :) if shipping them, add shipping costs.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top