JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the only correct answer. In platform and cartridge.

frWw0QMkQ3OEdhUdoxXp_gpcMeIp7qMgzJ5iekF8OJg.jpg

• Can be suppressed.
I eventually did do this with a dedicated can:

Mac silencioso.jpg

With subsonic loads, it sounds like a sewing machine — clickity-clack, clickity-clack. :s0155:

Still on the lookout for a mo' better stock for this buzzy thing. If I had my druthers it would be like the wood Uzi stocks of yore. Failing that, perhaps an adapted, wood AR stock or just go with one of those adapter gizmos from US Machine-gun.

This is the only correct answer. In platform and cartridge.

View attachment 1869463
Oooh, neato. I most curious about this magazine system. How does it work?

I eventually did do this with a dedicated can:

View attachment 1880293

With subsonic loads, it sounds like a sewing machine — clickity-clack, clickity-clack. :s0155:

Still on the lookout for a mo' better stock for this buzzy thing. If I had my druthers it would be like the wood Uzi stocks of yore. Failing that, perhaps an adapted, wood AR stock or just go with one of those adapter gizmos from US Machine-gun.

Oooh, neato. I most curious about this magazine system. How does it work?
Is the us machine gun adapter a 1913 rail adapter or is it a AR buffer tube adapter?

If it's 1913 rail your options are limitless. Fe to put on wood stock you just screw in a 1913 baseplate onto the stock. Or for folding of the same use a 1913 folding adapter. I cut a wood stock in two to make it folding this way (ie one piece has small pic rail and other has pic rail folding adapter).

If it's AR buffer tube that's more limiting imo. But tons of cool buffer tube stocks available also.

Folding buffer tube adapter examples:
59F3492A-F1EF-4CFA-8EB9-F8AC2B065AA7.jpeg

1913 skeleton stock example:
Wood stock examples (first 2 pics from makers Facebook page they aren't mine - first pic shows 1913 baseplate, if gun has 1913 rail that's all you need):

All NFA rules apply

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews