JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger revolvers are superior to S&W and Colt revolvers in overall quality and durability. Specifically, the GP-100/SP-101 are better built than 686s and J-frames or the Colt Python.

Deep down, you too know it's true.
Glad to hear that. I have a GP100 chambered in 357 that I traded for years ago and still haven't shot it yet.

Ruger revolvers are superior to S&W and Colt revolvers in overall quality and durability. Specifically, the GP-100/SP-101 are better built than 686s and J-frames or the Colt Python.

Deep down, you too know it's true
Some people like their cast brick Rugers, while some appreciate beauty and fine finishing of a gorgeous forged frame and barrel. ;)

It's like comparing an S10 and a Tacoma... one gets you there, the other gets you there and you don't have to cover it to spare the embarrassment. Hehe.

20240218_115358.jpg VERSUS: Screenshot_20240426_031548_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
13. No person should be required to have insurance to participate in normal life activities.

14. Welfare encourages laziness and lack of productivity from the person collecting it.

15. Vigilantes are a blessing to society and the behavior should be celebrated.

These opinions don't seem unpopular to me. Lots of likes. If it was a truly unpopular opinion, there would not only be few likes but many quotes looking to start an argument.

Example: gas prices really aren't that high at all, especially when compared to the rest of the world.

These opinions don't seem unpopular to me. Lots of likes. If it was a truly unpopular opinion, there would not only be few likes but many quotes looking to start an argument.

Example: gas prices really aren't that high at all, especially when compared to the rest of the world.
They can't find the hate button

Staccatos are overpriced and overrated.

We should have open borders for the ladies. We need more attractive Latina immigrants to pay into the Social Security ponzi scheme so I can get my money back and change my diapers when I get into my golden golden years.

I think 10 rounds in a firearm is excessive one round should be enough to kill anything you shoot at providing your a good shor.

I love the looks of the Anaconda and was seriously pondering picking one up. Then I saw one at the grand opening of a local Cascade Farm and Outdoor store about a week ago. From a distance I thought: "Oh, look, a .500 Smith and Wesson." When I got up close and saw it was an Anaconda, I lost interest in getting one. Don't get me wrong. It was beautiful. But it was also YUUUUUUUGE! I'll stick with my S&W 629 Classic. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top