JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In TRUDEAU's Canada......

1714858215511.png

Awwww.........Come On Man
IF ONLY America would follow suit.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Federal officials told Radio-Canada they still believe using the postal service would be the "most efficient" and "least costly" way to recover banned weapons such as the AR-15, which cannot be used or sold in Canada since a federal ban was imposed four years ago.

What's amusing. Since the Crown post already transports firearms through the mail the gooberment is "bewildered" why they are refusing to accept and transport legally obtained private property, now banned firearms, for destruction.

Does it really take a rocket scientist to realize that elements of their gooberment may not be falling over themselves to aide and abet a liberal fascist regime?

except in the US, when police tried this in North Carolina, 3 officers and a Federal Marshal were killed
our mail person is a 50 year old woman who drives a Subaru
I can't see her knocking on doors and asking for our firearms

I can't see her knocking on doors and asking for our firearms
Ottawa's plan is to have owners of banned guns place the unloaded and secured weapons in government-issued boxes and then send them back to the government

I'm thinking this means SEND them in - not to be picked up. But I can think of many ways this could turn out to be a cluster flop - with a LOT of 'missing' or 'lost' guns....

Ottawa's plan is to have owners of banned guns place the unloaded and secured weapons in government-issued boxes and then send them back to the government

I'm thinking this means SEND them in - not to be picked up. But I can think of many ways this could turn out to be a cluster flop - with a LOT of 'missing' or 'lost' guns....
so Canadians are so docile, when their governments sends them a pre paid box, they just put their $2000 firearm in the box and let the postal Service take it?
the Canadian buy back program has been pushed back to 2025 - maybe
which mean if you send in your firearm now, you MAY be compensated by 2025 - or maybe not?!?!
Trudoue estimates the cost of the buy back program will be no more than $1Billion
are there that few firearms in Canada?

They should be able to drop them off at Trudeau's house. Here in the states the .gov will be hiring illegals to confiscate the guns, what could go wrong...

From the article:
Ottawa's plans for a buyback program to remove 144,000 firearms from private hands,
I think just the Chicago gangs have more firearms than that
so Trudeau only has the intent to remove firearms from private citizens and has no intent on going after Canadian gangs or criminals
Toronto Police have already advised homeowners to leave their car keys at the front door, since the Police can not protect you from break ins
typical Liberal agenda - you MUST accept being a victim
We want your guns, but We accept criminals have guns and we are not going to protect you
sounds like California

I think just the Chicago gangs have more firearms than that
so Trudeau only has the intent to remove firearms from private citizens and has no intent on going after Canadian gangs or criminals
Toronto Police have already advised homeowners to leave their car keys at the front door, since the Police can not protect you from break ins
typical Liberal agenda - you MUST accept being a victim
We want your guns, but We accept criminals have guns and we are not going to protect you
sounds like California
according to Toronto crime statistics, home break in and car thefts have gone up 400% since the gun ban was put in place
Is Trudeau getting a kick back from organized crime?
remember in Canadian culture, or at least Ottawa Liberal culture, no personal possession or loved one is justified in using a firearm in defense
they are all just subject of the Monarchy

but remember, this year, Trudeau signed the Medical Assistance in Dying bill into affect
if your getting old and sick, or having a bad year, or going through a bad divorce, you can petition the government to allow you to get legal medical assistance to die
as per the Canadian charter of Rights and Freedoms
we have the 2nd Amendment and they have Assisted Suicide

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5s4HjCPfKw

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR