JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Word on the street is that NFA transfer applications are getting processed in just a week for some folks when filed as individuals. Mine? Well, it only took 3 business days. I filed on a Friday morning and had the eForms approval in my inbox by Wednesday at 6 AM. It's insane, right? 3 business days, or 5 if you count the weekend. Needless to say, I am beyond stoked. This marks the first suppressor in my collection, but who knows if another might follow given the current wait time I experienced... 😈

P.S. Shoutout to your boy Sean over at Triple Threat Firearms in Bend (@Triple Threat). He's already received a positive review here from me, but he definitely deserves another shoutout for getting me the Silent-SR I wanted, especially since it was out of stock a few places I checked in Bend.

IMG_1864.jpeg

Word on the street is that NFA transfer applications are getting processed in just a week for some folks when filed as individuals. Mine? Well, it only took 3 business days. I filed on a Friday morning and had the eForms approval in my inbox by Wednesday at 6 AM. It's insane, right? 3 business days, or 5 if you count the weekend. Needless to say, I am beyond stoked. This marks the first suppressor in my collection, but who knows if another might follow given the current wait time I experienced... 😈

P.S. Shoutout to your boy Sean over at Triple Threat Firearms in Bend (@Triple Threat). He's already received a positive review here from me, but he definitely deserves another shoutout for getting me the Silent-SR I wanted, especially since it was out of stock a few places I checked in Bend.

View attachment 1878405
Where have you been? Been discussing this and threads on it for a long time now. Bolt 308 already has 7 suppressors purchased under the new 4 day(ish) process. Couple myself and several others on here the same.

Where have you been? Been discussing this and threads on it for a long time now. Bolt 308 already has 7 suppressors purchased under the new 4 day(ish) process. Couple myself and several others on here the same.
I've gotten 4. The short wait is a strong motivator

What rock have you been under? :p There's several threads on this. Once my canshowed up at my dealer it was approved next day.
Late to the party fellas but happy to be here LOL 🙈

You'll probably have it by the weekend to enjoy.
Got approval at 2:31 today. Submitted late Wednesday. 4 days, just got back from enjoying it at the range. Good prediction

I had a co-worker who bought a pistol Wednesday, got put in line. Still hasn't gotten through. It's wild to think I got an NFA item faster than the could get a regular old 9mm

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews