JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People are really sleeping on Smith. Perhaps it is because many dislike the guy.

I would give even odds that Smith fights this one super smart, takes it to the ground and wears out Rountree.

Anthony's casual confidence in his game plan is intriguing. People see Rountree's bulging muscles and believe he cannot be beat and/or his kicking is unstoppable. Let's see.

I don't normally watch the prelims but watched Tatsuro Taira fight yesterday. Dude is legit with a record of 15-0-0.

Chris Gutierrez looked positively frightened of Yadong, and that flop onto the mat in the fifth round. Dude, just retire.

On a different note, I started looking at building an app in Python that will leverage a few UFC APIs out there to gather data about fighters as a personal project, but when I looked around it looks like I'm way late to the party. nihil sub sole novum

Yes you are correct. No one defeats father time. Will use Shavkat as a Parlay anchor, but betting straight ML as in $50 to win $10 is a pass. Was thinking about Bonfim being considered unbeatable also and then getting beat a couple weeks back.
Shavkat won't underestimate Wonderboy and make some stupid mistake.

Last Edited:
Colby on media day should harp about Leon's cheating non-stop. That will put pressure on the ref to do something as many watchers will be looking out for fence grabs, glove cuff grabs, eye pokes, nut kicks. Leon DOES cheat a lot. Not even a big Colby fan, but have seen it repeatedly.

Colby on media day should harp about Leon's cheating non-stop. That will put pressure on the ref to do something as many watchers will be looking out for fence grabs, glove cuff grabs, eye pokes, nut kicks. Leon DOES cheat a lot. Not even a big Colby fan, but have seen it repeatedly.

I dislike Covington because of his arrogance and bravado, but I suppose that's all a marketing persona. Nevertheless, you look really foolish when you get KTFO.

I'll be in his corner though because he's s fellow countryman. I just don't understand why a US crowd cheers on a fighter from another country when facing an American opponent. Support your fellow countryman bizatches.

OK not done yet. Damn I was at a bar in Milwaukie - The Office - watching the Blazer game and couldn't believe how well they were doing against the Clippers. They started out as a +770 dog. Lost by 4-5 points. Geez.

OK here you go. Since it is the last card I kind of went a little nuts and used Shavkat as a 2 parlay anchor.

If Shavkat were to lose, I lose it ALL. Haha - crazy.........

These dogs have good chances, the weakest link is Lipsky but she has improved so much in her last two fights I believe she can get it done. Shamil is my fav dog. The guy hits like a truck at HW.

With these dog odds winning just one or two is a solid profitable night.

Might bet the main card LIVE. I'd give Leon the slight edge, but just too risky.

Last Edited:
Main card fights are often entertaining, and I believe Cody has a decent chance as a dog. I might bet him live. It won't be pretty, just chain wrestling. Main event bets go South too much though.

Last Edited:
Ian Cuck Garry pulled out of this fight as expected. His situation was too stressful.

Stress + vegan weakness + probably injected. Not a good recipe for health. Probably has the immune system of an 80 year old.

Don't get me wrong about Colby. I agree with Sean's assessment of him. I believe he has a chance though. The whole like/dislike when it comes to betting has to be sat aside. Not betting this one.
Those who believe Colby cares about working Americans congratulations on being so gullible. Sean is 100% dead on about Colby's real character. A Judas and a traitor.
Get get 'em Leon. Knock that fake POS out. He doesn't represent us so do as you want to him.

Colby.JPEG

Last Edited:
Heading to Big Al's tomorrow night if they are showing the fight with the volume on. The last time I went there they showed it on a few screens with the volume off and the main screen with volume for the Ducks game despite me calling ahead and ensuring they were showing it. I guess technically they were showing it. I promptly paid my bill after quickly devouring a pound of wings and caught the remainder of the event via stream.

Maybe I'll try Buffalo Wildwings tomorrow night instead. 🤔

I'll be ready to head out an hour early to see two great local cover bands on 13th and Stark (Revolution Hall) right after. Saw them this summer atop the roof at Ilani and was blown away.

Will probably skip the last two fights and watch later. Love the UFC, but getting out and enjoying real life > over the TV any day.

bands.jpg

Last Edited:
The most exciting thing in the entirety of UFC 296 was the Bryce Mitchell KO. The event's billing should have been UFC 296: Meh.

Covington appeared as if he'd drank a quart of Robitussin before the bout. Holy bubblegum son, you were in a title fight. Hello?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top