JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried one of those shot shell holding slings.. I loaded it with buck and slugs. I got rid of it because for me, at least, the weight of all that ammo swinging around messed with my aim. YMMV, but for me that sling was a bust.

That sling that holds the shot shells was the first sling I bought for my Maverick 88. Loaded shot shells after I put the sling on. Tried maneuvering in my hall way upstairs. Took the sling off promptly never to be used again.

:cool:

20191211_122109.jpg 20191211_122119.jpg

What's the story on the SxS sling? I want to have one made, just like that, only one that goes closer to the wrist and hold 4-6 spare shells.

I ordered it from Dixie Gunworks; it is a muzzle-loader sling. Then mi mujer modified it to fit the little Lupara. It works for my labors. No idea on holding extra shells, though I can see how those could be sown on by someone who does leather work. Best wishes on your project. :D

DSC06837.jpg
1981 Remington Wingmaster.
12 gauge , 18 inch barrel , Improved Cylinder choke , 2 3/4 chamber.
Wood stock.
It works well with #4 Buck and 00 Buck for those Why are you in my house moments...
And has patterned well with 7 1/2 and #6 shot...so it makes for a close range grouse gun too.
I did add a leather ammo carrier on the stock.

Yes I know its "Old School"...but compared to many of my other guns its right out of the Jetsons...:D
Andy

Old pheasant hunting Mossberg 500 converted to home defense gun. Easy to store, quick to deploy stock for stability. Have a day glo type front site I never bothered to mount. Need to do that someday. Also need to attach a light to it sometime.
554A917C-2F37-4B56-B0AF-BFAE943ADE7C.jpeg

There's a thread already dedicated to this subject. Just saying.:D Maybe Andy will make it a sticky in the Shotgun section?o_O

Just one and just one crappy pic of it.
Maverick 88. Works perfectly and is worth far more than I paid for it.
I wouldn't mind a ghost ring rear sight.

Mav88.jpg