JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whar should happen when the business is at fault? Should they not be held accountable when things break down on thier side. Seems what is good on one side should be good on the other. The business is wasting my time and impacting my salary when they can't make an appt that they agreed to.
The same fee charged for a "no show" should be refunded to the customer when the business doesn't deliver at the agreed upon time and location. Period.

I don't get too grumpy if I'm waiting 30 to 45 minutes for a Dr once in awhile. But if its every time I will find another Dr.

I once had an 11:00 appointment and was finally brought back to an exam room at 12:30. I sat in the exam room for another 3 hours, only to have the self-absorbed Dr walk in turn his back to me and write out a referral to another DR and hand it to me without a word or even looking at me.

I needed this referral, so I sucked it up till the referral was in my hand and gave him a bill for my time. He looked at me and left only to be replaced by his wife that kept the books. She said I'm not paying this! I said fine we will see you in court. I never got paid, but they took the credit hit.

It turned out they were not meant for private practice, they folded in a couple years, worked out of a hospital for awhile and finally landed at the morgue working on stiffs. DR

I don't have too many issues with no show or last minute cancellation fees. My gripe, however, is that if the Doctor is going to assess me those fees, then I should be able to collect fees from him when he's more than 10 minutes late for my appointment. Which is all the damn time.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top