JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
As an old man I have been through a crash or two when government decides you have too much money.o_O

Covid crashed us and destroyed our system for two years and now war talk is doing something just as bad.

Country runs on fuel and government doesn't want us to have any.

This will crash the economy, a fate more certain than Putin nukes us.

Saw a similar crash in 08 and in the early 80s.

People hurt worst and first are people living on the edge with not much income.

Business left after covid will fail and take jobs with them

People lose their houses and cars because of debt.

Kali had gasoline for $7.59 a gallon today and climbing.

Everything you eat or buy needs fuel to get to you.

It's not doom and gloom, it's a fact of life the crash is here.

What is your plan to get through this?

Loot and pillage

9072EFCE-28F6-4BFF-8938-006565E09575.jpeg

In all seriousness I'm just glad I have a work truck and don't have to front the bill for gas in regards to the commute back and forth to work.
Daughter just filled up and it cost her $32 ....for quarter of a tank. $4.20a gallon won't take long to empty peoples pockets but it's going higher. Estimate is $7 soon and that will crash what small businesses are left. Door dash, Uber etc are second jobs for most and they can't afford fuel now.

Daughter just filled up and it cost her $32 ....for quarter of a tank. $4.20a gallon won't take long to empty peoples pockets but it's going higher. Estimate is $7 soon and that will crash what small businesses are left. Door dash, Uber etc are second jobs for most and they can't afford fuel now.
My job is secure. And my boss is super squared away and prepared for what is potentially coming. I'll be ok.

My job is secure. And my boss is super squared away and prepared for what is potentially coming. I'll be ok.
If it crashes really bad most of us won't be on the net talking about it. We are crashing, how hard we hit my kill the nation. It runs on fuel and the democrats don't want it to run.

If it crashes really bad most of us won't be on the net talking about it. We are crashing, how hard we hit my kill the nation. It runs on fuel and the democrats don't want it to run.
I'm prepared. But I don't live in fear. Someone much greater than I has control of my life.

I'm prepared. But I don't live in fear. Someone much greater than I has control of my life.
It's not fear, the folks who live in fear wear a blind fold. It's keeping your eyes open to events to cushion the blow. When you been through a few of these then you see what's coming and remember what it took last time to get through.

I went from a high paying job to living in the back of my pickup 400 miles from home to earn a living. I don't fear this crash because I have been through a couple. I had the same help you mention.

I welcome a crash. I'm ready
I watched raggity Ann today giving the whitehouse briefing. She said Biden is doing everything he can to lower fuel prices. If he really gave a ****. He could cancel the federal fuel tax. Around .60 cents a gallon That would be a good start between federal state and local fuel tax. It's around 1 dollar a gallon in my area

The middle class is going to shrink big time, the price of fuel affects every market. The democrat party has declared a war on the Middle class that they wouldn't declare on Putin.

Went to Monster Jam on Saturday. Took the max from Cedar Mills. From Goose Hollow on, nothing but "for lease" signs in any first level buildings windows, if they still hadnt boarded up the entire first floor yet. If boarded up, the "for lease" sign was on the plywood instead. Virtually everything was for lease on the train route all the way to the river. Our favorite restaurant, Le Lechon looked closed, or just completely boarded up and depressing looking. Tents on virtually every single street. Homeless everywhere. Not a normal looking person on the street that I could see. Saturday market was a 1/5 it's normal looking size if that.

Moral of the story, Portland is already dead. What's left to destroy by an economic crash? Not much!

Sadly, I'm seeing more of these vagrants working west. As far out as Cornelius Pass, where an entire camp has set up on the east side of CP across from Fred Meyers. Inept, and recently flopped, Democratic Washington County commissioners are letting the filth enter their county without batting an eye.

Forest Grove has a sizeable camp right off 47 now, that is gaining is size daily.

We aren't going to have a crash, we are living through it right now.

It's only going to get worse.

Went to Monster Jam on Saturday. Took the max from Cedar Mills. From Goose Hollow on, nothing but "for lease" signs in any first level buildings windows, if they still hadnt boarded up the entire first floor yet. If boarded up, the "for lease" sign was on the plywood instead. Virtually everything was for lease on the train route all the way to the river. Our favorite restaurant, Le Lechon looked closed, or just completely boarded up and depressing looking. Tents on virtually every single street. Homeless everywhere. Not a normal looking person on the street that I could see. Saturday market was a 1/5 it's normal looking size if that.

Moral of the story, Portland is already dead. What's left to destroy by an economic crash? Not much!

Sadly, I'm seeing more of these vagrants working west. As far out as Cornelius Pass, where an entire camp has set up on the east side of CP across from Fred Meyers. Inept, and recently flopped, Democratic Washington County commissioners are letting the filth enter their county without batting an eye.

Forest Grove has a sizeable camp right off 47 now, that is gaining is size daily.

We aren't going to have a crash, we are living through it right now.

It's only going to get worse.
High fuel prices will accelerate the crash. Not a thing anyone of us can do to change what's here but cushion the hit while you can.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads