JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I now have more bushcraft knives than one really needs. Don't have a tactical/combat knife. Do I need one? At my age would I ever be in a hand-to-hand combat self-defense situation? Probably not for those two questions. I think I just want one tactical/combat knife! 🤣 🙄

I now have more bushcraft knives than one really needs. Don't have a tactical/combat knife. Do I need one? At my age would I ever be in a hand-to-hand combat self-defense situation? Probably not for those two questions. I think I just want one tactical/combat knife! 🤣 🙄
Start with the classic Rambo styled hollow handled bowie with compass in pommel, grappling spikes and cordage in handle! I think Buck Buckmaster was one of the better ones KI_2210_HOLLOW_15_jac.jpg

I wonder if @The Heretic takes his coffee the way his humor is, and like his ex-gf, dark in a goofy mug with a bitter taste?
I don't drink coffee - only hot chocolate - dark hot chocolate.

I like most kinds of humor, but I have limits with regards to dark humor; I very much disliked the baby on pitchfork humor some guys pushed when I was in the military - I don't like most humor that is at the expense of children.

I don't like most humor that is at the expense of children.
So, where does this 👇 one fit in your humor calculus? :)

Bratty kid: "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! I don't wanna run around in circles anymore!"

Kid's mother: "Shut up, kid, or I'll nail your other foot to the porch..."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class