JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the perfect example of democracy undermining constitutional law," Brumback told the group.

That about sums it up...

I still can't believe WA voters were fooled by I1639 supporters. Letting constitutional individual rights being trampled on by the majority is unconstitutional, plain and simple. A basic concept that our legilatures and many Washatonians don't comprehend.

I still can't believe WA voters were fooled by I1639 supporters. Letting constitutional individual rights being trampled on by the majority is unconstitutional, plain and simple. A basic concept that our legilatures and many Washatonians don't comprehend.
Well, when we have the State's "Top Cop" Ferguson railing for it....

Well, it won't be the first time for Him :mad: doing something wrong. The only question is how many more is He :mad: going to Break before He's :mad: Impeached??? :):):)

These people will continue to usurp the constitution at every chance they can, they know they can get away with it, and even challenged, they still get something through! They also know that they could never gather the numbers needed to actually amend the constitution the way our founders designed that process, so they jab here and jab there until they achieve their desired effect!

The real question is:
When will the people rise up and say NO, NO MORE!

Last Edited:
These people will continue to usurp the constitution at every chance they can, they know they can get away with it, and even challenged, they still get something through! They also know that they could never gather the numbers needed to actually amend the constitution the way our founders designed that process, so they jab here and jab there until they achieve their desired effect!

The real question is:
When will the people rise up and say NO, NO MORE!

I agree 100%. People need to wake up and realize their God given and constitutionally protected rights are under siege by people who want nothing more than to amass more power and control over them.

Soy-boy beta-male with a horrible tupé....

397CF1DE-3995-44FC-A023-7F2763440ED4.jpeg

Last Edited:
If anybody can find the particular law they are accusing the AG of violating please pass it along. In my mind if any law enforcement (from AG down to beat cop) enforces I-1639 then they are violating this federal law:

The federal criminal statute that enforces Constitutional limits on conduct by law enforcement officers is 18 U.S.C. § 242. Section 242 provides in relevant part:

"Whoever, under color of any law, …willfully subjects any person…to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States [shall be guilty of a crime]."

Source: Law Enforcement Misconduct

If anybody can find the particular law they are accusing the AG of violating please pass it along. In my mind if any law enforcement (from AG down to beat cop) enforces I-1639 then they are violating this federal law:

The federal criminal statute that enforces Constitutional limits on conduct by law enforcement officers is 18 U.S.C. § 242. Section 242 provides in relevant part:

"Whoever, under color of any law, …willfully subjects any person…to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States [shall be guilty of a crime]."

Source: Law Enforcement Misconduct

Well well well... that certainly does seem appropriate.

Well well well... that certainly does seem appropriate.
The likelihood of this law doing us much good is might not high because it has to proven that the defendant knew that they were violating our rights. But and this is a big but, it might be worth promoting this idea among law enforcement communities. The sympathetic LEOs, including sanctuary Sheriffs can admit that they know they would be violating our rights if they enforced laws like I-1639 or any other 2A violating laws. Not wanting to violate this federal law would give them legal cover to ignore the State laws violating our rights (once again down to the beat cop level). If they were fired for not confiscating guns for example they would stand to win a big civil case payout in court by using this justification for not following orders to confiscate firearms. Let's develop a strategy to promote this idea. Anybody with me?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews