JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Video footage of the attack. He ran down one guy as many people were fleeing. Another guy stood at top of escalator holding him off with plastic bollard thing. Sad state when any of those peopel could have easily stopped him if they had a gun. He was just jogging around the mall freely stabbing anyone he could. Pretty big knife.

Video footage of the attack. He ran down one guy as many people were fleeing. Another guy stood at top of escalator holding him off with plastic bollard thing. Sad state when any of those peopel could have easily stopped him if they had a gun. He was just jogging around the mall freely stabbing anyone he could. Pretty big knife.

Also - the person who finally DID stop him had a gun... once again, the "good guy with a gun" (gal, in this instance) stops the perp.

I can hear the gun grabbers now: "Imagine if he had a gun!"

My response: "Imagine if one of his dozen plus victims did!"

Scumbag eliminated thanks to this heroine with a GUN.
GLB29ubacAAKbc9?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

If only one of them could have defended themselves with a firearm from this deranged perp of "knife violence"…

Story here.
Believe it or not, (absurdly) it's illegal to carry a pocket knife or even a Leatherman type tool out in public in AUS. You can own them, bring them through customs (etc), but you're not supposed to carry one around with you……

When I'm over there I still do, it's just not clipped to my pocket or on my belt.

:rolleyes:

Believe it or not, (absurdly) it's illegal to carry a pocket knife or even a Leatherman type tool out in public in AUS. You can own them, bring them through customs (etc), but you're not supposed to carry one around with you……

When I'm over there I still do, it's just not clipped to my pocket or on my belt.

:rolleyes:
That's bubbleguming insane. Idiot government there!

Who in the world stabs a baby?

Inhuman monster.
Did you see the video the bubblegumer was just jogging around stobbing people from
behind. The one big guy he confronted was facing him and big guy put out his hands out and faced him. The stabber then ignored him and went to look for easier prey. That bubblegumer could have been put down so many times if people were armed. Sucks.

Crocodile Dundee must have been in New York that day.
IMO crocodile Dundee in todays media and gov circles would be considered the epitome of "toxic masculinity". I think it's gonna take time for the pendulum to swing back to center but it's tough because social media and politicians make more $ if they polarize people. The more they force polarization the more $, power, and influence they have.

IMO crocodile Dundee in todays media and gov circles would be considered the epitome of "toxic masculinity". I think it's gonna take time for the pendulum to swing back to center but it's tough because social media and politicians make more $ if they polarize people. The more they force polarization the more $, power, and influence they have.
Yeah, but he had a Donk, which made him impervious to social credit scoring.

Wow mom who was killed threw kid to a stranger to save her. All these peopel and they are all helpless to defend themselves. :(

It blows my mind how people aren't willing to gang up and take these psychos out 'cause they might get a boo-boo.

The last time someone pulled a knife on me he ended up with a broken arm, dislocated knee and a concussion.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top