JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do you think of the SIG MCX Regulator?

• Like it.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Loathe it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conflicted.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Hiding behind AR500 plate because it's a SIG and someone might drop it.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
F43A13EF-F7F6-4480-A157-26A1B7533403.jpeg
9269797E-B697-406E-BF1D-8E400046EB31.jpeg

I kinda like having the gun that everyone loves to hate! This thing has killed at least a couple dozen coyotes who have had bad intentions towards our goats and chickens.

There certainly must be a market for them because there seem to be lots of new tactical lever guns now. That's a good point by camelfilter above, perhaps it's gun restrictions that are helping to drive it I dunno.

There certainly must be a market for them because there seem to be lots of new tactical lever guns now. That's a good point by camelfilter above, perhaps it's gun restrictions that are helping to drive it I dunno.
I didn't get it due to restrictions, but due to what fit my needs. A subsonic .30-30 in a fast handling rifle just suits me.

Basically a .300 blackout, but slightly quieter suppressed. My tinnitus and deprecated hearing thanks me every time I have to whack one of those canine bubblegums

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews