JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tikka Tx 1
A7494D90-87CE-4EAA-BF02-2187782A5D5E.jpeg

The T1x might be the best bang for the buck in the rimfire rifle world now. It used to be CZ but their prices have climbed beyond the T1x now. Great rifle and setup.
I thought that title belonged to the Savage rifles.
Savage Mark II boltie w/10 rounds is $239 @ Sportsman's Warehouse.
Tikka T1X starts @ $569 at the same place.

Last Edited:
I thought that title belonged to the Savage rifles.
Savage Mark II boltie w/10 rounds is $239 @ Sportsman's Warehouse.
Tikka T1X starts @ $569 at the same place.
You are probably right. I have shot some of the newer Savage rimfires with the accutrigger or whatever they call it and they shoot well for what they are. I will say that the ones I have shot and helped get dialed in were much more ammo sensitive if you cared about dialing it in for tight groups. Where as a Tikka or CZ or Bergara has tended to be much less ammo sensitive. As with most Savages they work well as a tool like designed but dang they are ugly and just don't feel like they have a soul.

You are probably right. I have shot some of the newer Savage rimfires with the accutrigger or whatever they call it and they shoot well for what they are. I will say that the ones I have shot and helped get dialed in were much more ammo sensitive if you cared about dialing it in for tight groups. Where as a Tikka or CZ or Bergara has tended to be much less ammo sensitive. As with most Savages they work well as a tool like designed but dang they are ugly and just don't feel like they have a soul.
1648222480741.jpeg

I don't have a savage but @Reno 's is , dare I say it, a very good lookin rifle.

View attachment 1162834

I don't have a savage but @Reno 's is , dare I say it, a very good lookin rifle.
I don't have a picture of it. But it's the Sportsmans exclusive version of the B22 precision. I don't think it has a match chamber, but it shoots really freaking good. So much that I originally planned to sell it, as I got it in a trade, but because it shoot so well and its bolt is stupid smooth, I'm keeping it.

As for Savages, I've never owned one that wasn't amazingly accurate. Recently picked up yet another Sportsmans exclusive, a 22" 6ARC 110 and it shoots ragged 1 hole groups at 100 with factory ammo.

1648223257037.jpeg

I don't have a picture of it. But it's the Sportsmans exclusive version of the B22 precision. I don't think it has a match chamber, but it shoots really freaking good. So much that I originally planned to sell it, as I got it in a trade, but because it shoot so well and its bolt is stupid smooth, I'm keeping it.

As for Savages, I've never owned one that wasn't amazingly accurate. Recently picked up yet another Sportsmans exclusive, a 22" 6ARC 110 and it shoots ragged 1 hole groups at 100 with factory ammo.

View attachment 1162839
Yep, I have frequently heard Savages shoot well beyond their price point. I will still stand by my statement that they are not an attractive rifle but looks don't impact a tools functionality.