JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Id be happy to if you gave me one, for the very fair price of free99.
Dude, the point of the lowers was a site fundraiser that also lets us show pride in being members.

Overall...
20170405_152149_zpsm29ybmw7.jpg

Closeup of custom paint work (Testors Transparent Red and Rustoleum OD Green)
20170405_152207_zpsg7xl2nke.jpg

Got a 50 Beauwolf upper for it. The upper came with a "huge" tank break. Its the size of a phone booth. Had to get a pepper pot and downsize the brake a bit:D
IMG_0006_zpsuktus7j3.jpg

IMG_0016_zpsgixjtsf1.jpg

And for you guys who still haven't started building, I'd just like to point out that unless they sell out first Primary Arms has Anderson LPK's at $30 each for up to three until the 10th. :)

Building a lower isn't that hard, I could have done it without even having to get out of bed... what're y'all waitin' for? :)

Dude, the point of the lowers was a site fundraiser that also lets us show pride in being members.

Overall...
View attachment 354658

Closeup of custom paint work (Testors Transparent Red and Rustoleum OD Green)
View attachment 354659

Damn, going to be tough to beat those pics! We got a toe of a shoe....and..and, A TOILET! I think that's a first.

Building a lower isn't that hard, I could have done it without even having to get out of bed... what're y'all waitin' for? :)

And if you were to mount a vise on the bathroom counter? Just think of the possibilities?

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here for awhile longer. :D

*groans*
Don't forget the 5.11-shrouded fat gut...

The Evil Old Ones would beat me to death with my own upper if I even suggested it... the entire point of the toolkit I've put together was so that if I get a last-minute summons out of town on business, I can throw the parts and tools in the car and go right back to work as soon as I'm settled into the hotel room. :)

PSA upper and trident trigger both listed under great deals thread. Stock from a forum member in the classifieds. A few small parts from Supporting Vendor Curt's. I'm afraid the optic came from a non-NWFA source.

Hope to take it out tomorrow to see how it runs and sight in.

AR2.jpg AR1.jpg

I just finished the mods today on this rifle. It's the one that I won here on NWFA last October. I finished it using the parts supplied a couple months ago. Today I added a new hand guard and a low profile gas block. The hand guard required a new barrel nut and the low profile gas block for clearance. I had to remove and reinstall the flash hider too. Everything just dropped right into place. The toughest part was removing the taper pins that held on the A2 gas block/front sight. They were a little difficult to drive out, but persistence and the right pin punch paid off. Completed the mods in about an hour. Torqued the barrel nut to 38# and the gas tube lined up perfectly on the first try. The low profile gas block slid right on without binding. Everything just fell into place. I'm really happy with the results.
IMG_3287.JPG IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3284.JPG

Is it only 556 lowers?

Yes.

A bunch of people said they wanted one and Joe ordered them up then very few got sold.

Definitely helps the website anytime someone buys one.

An anonymous person gifted me one, so I guess posting mine up was a Thank-You, of sorts since I don't know who did it.

It's a humbling and overwhelmingly meaningful thing for me.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews