JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They might want to rephrase this part in the 'range' page portion of the site!
Well at least there are "endless possibilities" after being "blown away".
This implies life after being "blown away".
:)

It is a state of the art, indoor range.
I didn't find it "expensive" at all.

1) You can collect your brass....ask for the righthand lane for best results.
2) They have a well-stocked rental fleet so you can try before you buy.

Pro Tip :
Every year they sell off their rental fleet at discount prices.
They should be about to release the for sale list.
The weapons are well-cared for and most look new.
If you are interested, call them soon.
By the time the list is published, some items are already sold.

What kind of music do you listen to with your headphones while shooting ?
Me? I really don't ever listen to music. I got the electronic headphones to be able to hear range commands. I also wanted them because i'm planning on doing some skeet and might do some competitions for fun. If I was listening to music, I would probably listen to punk or classical, like the Dead Kennedys or Rock Mononoff. Just bought my first electronic pair yesterday, give me some time to use them! LoL grew up using plugs, so this is a big step for me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, we were not too pleased that most of our 32acp brass was swept forward of the line, but understand that it can be a tripping hazard (good thing for most calibers). Just something to keep in mind while shooting at Safefire. Maybe ask if you can collect your precious brass before they sweep it up.

If you want to keep your brass, ask for a lane at the right hand end and let the RO know before you start shooting that you want to save your brass. If you do that they are pretty good about it, and the right hand lane makes sure all you have to the right is a wall to bounce your brass back.

It would be interesting to shoot at an indoor range, once, for the experience, never having done it before but i would probably get claustrophobic and not enjoy it - especially with people on the left and right of me.

It would be interesting to shoot at an indoor range, once, for the experience, never having done it before but i would probably get claustrophobic and not enjoy it - especially with people on the left and right of me.

If you have a flinch at the noise of a shot - indoor ranges will cue you, or make it way worse. It is nice to be in a climate controlled, clean environment. But as expensive as they are, I stick with woods/public ranges.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top