JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am beginning to suspect that the main spring in my STEN is worn out. A lot of failure to fire today with barely dimpled primers. And the rate of fire is slow for a STEN. I do have a replacement but it's of unknown provenance. Are there reputable new manufactured sources that membership would recommend? I doubt hardly any of us have these guns. But I know there are a lot of dubious parts for these floating around. I was wondering if someone has happened on a good source.

True OG STEN fashion, make one. Lots of good tech on how to make custom springs on university of YouTube.
A little afraid to experiment with the main spring on a legal full auto. They are simple, but the risk versus reward makes me want to use a verified good spring. Mag springs? Made a few. Recoil springs make me nervous.

Apex has been helpful with past British guns I've owned/worked on; Sten page here. I haven't availed myself of their services, but BRPGun has parts here too. (And I realize this is an older thread; but since it was resurrected.)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top