JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
here is the quote
"Chaplin said there was no immediate confirmation that the gunman was a UPS employee. He said police recovered two guns, including an assault pistol the killer used to take his own life."

San Francisco Chronicle, June 13, 2017

"Assault Pistol"? I've heard that twice today, never before today. What the hell is an "assault pistol"?!

Well, other than a made up term used by the media to further demonize guns and gun owners.

SMMFH o_O

Mine is a full auto wireless Taser capable of 1500 impulses per minute, with a two hour battery life during active use two weeks if standby.

It better be like a H&K SP5K.... If its a Glock 19 I am going to personally go tell Chaplin he is a douche nozzle.
(not that I think there is such a thing as an "assault pistol" but if it turns out to be a CZ Scorpion or UZI or something I can at least see the lie they are trying to tell)

"Assault Pistol"? I've heard that twice today, never before today. What the hell is an "assault pistol"?!

Well, other than a made up term used by the media to further demonize guns and gun owners.

SMMFH o_O
It holds 30 rounds, easily bypasses metal detectors, has no serial number, has a shoulder thing that goes up, and has built in thermal optic. :rolleyes:

A salt pistol, and a pepper pistol.

IMG_1069.JPG

If anyone actually figures out what it is please please let me know so I can go buy one!!

I want one of everything that is black, bad, shoots bullets and other people hate!!

Gunman kills 3, shoots self at UPS building in SF
"This person took his life because our officers confronted him," said Assistant Police Chief Toney Chaplin. "The officers did what they're trained to do."..
Chaplin said police had recovered two guns, including an assault pistol — either semi- or fully automatic — that the killer used to take his own life.

Not just any ol assault pistol, but a Cali-Compliant fully automatic assault pistol. Thanks Chief!

Oh, man! Just in time for Father's Day!

Those damn things actually work too. Bought one years ago when we had a break out here. Was working on the back door for a while and seems every fly in the surrounding area came in. Hard as hell to get them since they were always landing on some plant, or nick knack of Wife's. Bought one of the salt guns and damned if it does not zap them dead off stuff without harming anything. Now when I spot some lone fly I don't even look for the old swatters. Go for the artillery. :s0019:

SMMFH o_O

Don't ch'all noow nuttin????? It is a pistola that bubblegum salts someone & offends dems at de same time...:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

Well we all know that politicians & the MSM concocted the term "assault weapon" back when the fornicating Billary Klinton was in the WH.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top